2. Meeting the Mamasita family at Aristocrat Restaurant along Roxas Boulevard in Pasay City.
3. Getting our hands dirty to help build houses with Habitat for Humanity Philippines.
4. Dialogue with Department of Foreign Affairs Secretary Jun Yasay and DFA officials.
5. Private audience with Senators Sonny Angara, Bam Aquino and Kiko Pangilinan
6. Business networking with American Chamber of Commerce, Makati Business Club and FYLPRO partners.
7. Intramuros and Fort Santiago tour with Bambike Tours.
8. FYLPRO’s tradional teleserye pose at Malacanan Palace.
9. Meet and greet with local social enterprises, featuring Ambension Silk Enterprise (a FYLPRO alumni project).
10. In the end, FYLPRO grew by 10 amazing leaders – two engineers, two attorneys, a Tony awardee, a businessman, a teacher, a public servant, a Filipino foodie and an environmental strategist.
Back in the U.S., the program continues.
The organization invites you to take advantage of its amazing network of influencers on 12 different states. FYLPRO is planning for a productive year to continue the dialogue in bridging Filipinos and Fil-Am issues, representing in numbers and credibility and discovering, designing and defining the Filipino brand.
The FYLPRO Immersion Program is brought to you by:
Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs • Ayala Foundation
Ayala Corporation • SGV • PhilAm Life • PHINMA • Philippine Airlines
Ambassador & Mrs. Cuisia, Makati Business Club, American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, Nect, Mama Sita’s, the FoodDee Group, and Mr. Rembrandt Flores